OK, you have to press play before you can really begin reading this - some mood music, if you will. And this video will remind you of Beijing, as it was from the LA games with all of their smog.
I really enjoy the Olympics. Every time it comes up, even if I don't think I'm going to be engrossed in watching it, I wind up becoming so. This year it's in China, which I'm not particularly fond of with their Communism and repression of people's rights, but I do think it will be great to view more about the country and to watch all the different sports that I normally don't get to see. Like archery, equestrian, and where they kayak down the river.
I always get a little bummed when swimming ends and they move onto diving and track & field. I enjoy swimming a lot, and there's something graceful about people moving through the water.
And I love to hear the national anthemn when we win all of our gold medals!
USA! USA! USA!

1 comment:
I love to watch swimming too. I told my girls that we would be watching a lot of swimming and gymnastics.
Post a Comment