Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Going to Disneyland!!!!





Kristina, Timmy, and I made it to Disneyland Friday and Saturday after Christmas. It was a graduation present for both of them from my mom. We left about 6:30 Friday morning and had a pretty uneventful drive up there. I'm sure it helped that traffic was light as people were on vacation. We got there and it took me another 45 minutes to get my Deluxe Passport and then go to the Annual Passport Center and upgrade it to a Premium Passport. I have to take a picture of that!





We had fun over the next couple of days going on Haunted Mansion Holiday, Space Mountain, Astro Blasters, Autopia, Indiana Jones, California Screamin', Tower of Terror, Soarin' Over California, and Toy Story Midway Mania. It was a blast, but my feet got so tired. I got a room at a Courtyard Marriott for only $20, thanks to my brother's employee discount!




No comments: