All day yesterday I kept thinking, 'I'm supposed to go somewhere tonight' but I couldn't remember where. I stopped by the mall and got some calendars on clearance and as soon as I drove into my parking space at home, Amy called me. And then it hit me - I said I'd go to the temple with the Young Single Adults! So I told them I'd be there in ten minutes. I had to rush inside, change clothes, grab my temple bag, and take the dogs out to quickly do their business. Then I headed to the Vallejo chapel, only to realize that they must have met at the Benicia chapel, and called again to say it'd be another 10 minutes for me. Anyway, we got there, and I planned on assisting those doing baptisms for the dead. They ended up not really needing my friend Jill and I, but we still enjoyed ourselves.
Then afterwards we went to Fentons. Since I hadn't got a chance to eat dinner, I ordered a burger. But then I really wanted ice cream, so I ordered that too. $20 (since Amy chipped in $5 to help me eat the ice cream). Ouch! But it was good! And then I finally got home - at midnight! I really need sleep! Oh, and I drove up with the Youngs. They're so much fun!!!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment