Monday, September 22, 2008

A Busy Weekend

I had a busy weekend. Friday night I went with my friends Joan and Jill (and some new friends - I can't remember the name of the woman who drove) to a dance. The dance itself was pretty lame, but I always love hanging out with Joan and Jill. They're hilarious! Especially on the dance floor. I got home about 2 AM then went promptly to bed, as the next morning we had a combined Young Men and Young Women trip to the beach. It was an alright day on the beach. A tad chilly and overcast, but hey, it was the beach. It would have been really relaxing if we didn't have a whole bunch of teenagers there with us. I had fun hanging out with my friend Teresa and playing volleyball with everyone.

When we got home, Megan and her friends wanted to go to Taco Bell, so I took them. Megan wanted to stay there for awhile but I told her I needed to get home. So I went home, asked Amy what she was doing, and we decided to go to the movies later. By the time I contacted her to see what movie exactly, it was too late for the 8 PM showing, so we had to watch Lakeview Terrace at 10:35 PM. It was a pretty good movie. I didn't fall asleep, which considering how tired I was, is pretty impressive. Got home at about 1:30 and went to bed by 2.

Next morning - up for Ward Council at 9 AM, back home about 11 but got too busy to take a quick nap before church at 1. Then got home just in time to quickly eat before a fireside that I fell asleep at. Oh well. At least I made it. Going to sleep at 10:30 last night was so blissful.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Dude!!!! You should have called me to go on Saturday!! I totally wanna see that movie & wasn't doing anything!!!!! I was so bored Saturday night. Darn it.

Jill said...

That was Jill by the way. :)