Saturday, BYU played UCLA for what everyone thought was going to be BYU's toughest game of the season (other than possibly the ewetah game). Well, BYU came out with a huge 59-0 victory! Today at work, everyone came up to tell me they saw how we spanked the Bruins. One of my coworkers is a big UCLA fan, and he comes back to the office tomorrow. I can't wait. I've already set up some little reminders for him to remember how our game went! What a great game for us. Almost unbelievable!Monday, September 15, 2008
59-0!!! Go Cougs!
Saturday, BYU played UCLA for what everyone thought was going to be BYU's toughest game of the season (other than possibly the ewetah game). Well, BYU came out with a huge 59-0 victory! Today at work, everyone came up to tell me they saw how we spanked the Bruins. One of my coworkers is a big UCLA fan, and he comes back to the office tomorrow. I can't wait. I've already set up some little reminders for him to remember how our game went! What a great game for us. Almost unbelievable!
Labels:
BYU,
crushing victory,
football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment