OK, I just want to get this one over with. I noticed last week when I didn't wash my hair that I saw some more spaklies. If this keeps up, I'm scheduling that hair dye job. I've always looked youthful, and people are often surprised to find out how old I am (usually when I'm not all dressed up). I'd like to keep the allusion.
Monday, July 30, 2007
My first grey hair Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
So, something very sad happened this weekend. As I was getting into my car, my mom and her friend said they saw a grey hair. It's my first grey hair. There was a time previously someone thought they saw a grey hair on me, but we determined it was a blonde highlight. Unfortunately, it's now been a couple of years since I've had blonde highlights, so I'm forced to concede I've had my first grey hair. Oh well, I guess that's what hair dye is for. Not that I'm going to have another for a LONG time.
**UPDATE*** 1/7/2008 - When I got my hair cut a week ago, my friend said that I have SEVEN grey hairs, although she calls them sparklys or something like that. She didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Of course, I have hundreds of strands of hair, but I mourn for those formerly brown hairs. I guess it's the time in my life to start thinking about constant hair dyes. Sigh......
Currently listening : Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy ThingBy Keith UrbanRelease date: By 07 November, 2006
1:22 PM - 3 Comments - 1 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove -
Poison Ivyy
you don't need to dye your hair, I think a little peppering would look very sexy on you :P
Posted by Poison Ivyy on Jul 31, 2007 12:59 PM
♫ more than just a BEAUTIFUL MESS ♥ *C4L*
ha ha-you old lady...jk♥ you
Posted by ♫ more than just a BEAUTIFUL MESS ♥ *C4L* on Aug 11, 2007 9:52 PM
Anna Beth
Whatever you do DON'T pull them out! My hair guys said it damages the follicle. Seriously.
Posted by Anna Beth on Oct 25, 2007 9:57 PM
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment