skip to main | skip to sidebar
Life with the DisneyCoug

Monday, November 16, 2009

States I've Visited



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

Just for fun, here's my list of states I've visited. I need to have an east coast trip sometime soon.
at 2:30 PM
Labels: states, travel, usa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Kirsten
View my complete profile

My Blog List

The Disney Coug

The Disney Coug
I love Disney, I love BYU

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (31)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (56)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • I'm leavin' on a jet plane (then a cruise ship)
      • States I've Visited
      • I like maps
      • A much needed (almost) Girl's Night Out
      • This is Halloween
      • Don't Stop Believing
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (81)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (18)

Splashin' Down

Splashin' Down
My niece and I going down Splash Mountain

Astro Blastin' Away

Astro Blastin' Away
My niece and I doing some Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasting

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments