
Pisa
I am so excited. My mom called up last week and said she found a good deal for a cruise in Italy and Spain and wanted to know if I wanted to go. Now, I'm trying to save money to buy a house eventually, and with the economy the way it is, I was also thinking of saving money just in case, but I really have wanted to visit Italy for a long time, and the good deal coupled with the fact that I don't have any attachments other than work (and my doggies), that I really decided that I wanted to go.
Sorrento
So I'm going on a 12 night cruise from Rome, Italy to Barcelona, Spain. Besides stopping in Serrento, Florence/Pisa, and Barcelona, we'll also be stopping in Malta, Tunis, and Monte Carlo. I'm so excited to be visiting these places. I'm worried about the bill, but if I save up and be somewhat frugal on the purchases there, I should be OK. Besides, this is what people envy single people for, right? That they can just decide to go to Europe. I might as well enjoy it while I can!

Barcelona
Here's my ship:
Azamara Journey



No comments:
Post a Comment