Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Having fun at the Giants game


My nephew Nathan's birthday was on Thursday, and for his seventh birthday, my brother took him, myself, Nathan's brother Dillon, and his cousin (my sister's son) Jeffry to the Giants game. They stayed with me and we had a great time. The Giants lost 9-1 to the Dodgers (Dillon's team), but we all had a great time. It was such a great experience. I love those boys!


Having fun at my place with my NERF gun

Showing off his bat, Nathan had a blast

Those cute boys!

Nathan didn't want his picture taken (big surprise)

So he even acted like a vampire to my brother. It was funny.

Dillon with the catcher's style backpack, which was the promotion for the game. The boys were all excited to get it. Great time to go. I wanted one (but only 14 and under got one)!


My brother and I. I'm wearing my BYU tshirt, since I didn't have a Giants one. Go Cougars!!!


Absolute cuteness!!!

They're so cute! Jeffry was a Dodgers fan, but decided to be a Giants fan for the day. Notice the orange?

Another shot of the Catcher's backpack. Of course, they wanted it more as a frontpack since it looked like a catcher's shield.

Them boys were tired after the game. They were so out of it by the time they got back to my place, that they didn't get up when we got them out of the car.
So, happy birthday Nathan. I'm glad you had a good time.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

What a fun time you all must have had together!