Monday, June 15, 2009

Sleeping on the train

I went to my parent's 40th Wedding Anniversary Party this weekend (post to come), and since my Dad was coming up this week to help me on the new house (and the condo), he said to just get a train ticket to come home. So I ran around taking my dogs to their sitters, and made the train (only because it ran about ten minutes late). Then after grabbing something to eat, I took a nice long nap. They're not the most comfortable chairs to sleep on, but when you're tired - they work. And it's so much nicer than driving while tired. I really wish they had a good train to get me from my area down to Disneyland - I'd do it so much more often. Let someone else drive, I'll just sit back and relax!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

I like getting around that way too sometimes, as you know. Hope you had a good time.

Amy_Fire said...

I love riding on the train!