I've been staying up too late this week, but it's been fun. Wednesday or Thursday I went to my first Christmas party. I have a friend named Jen who's going to work for a cruise ship for six months and wanted to have a Christmas party before she left. I didn't get home until after midnight. Then Friday night I went to a friend's birthday party and we hung out until about 1AM, before going to another friends, where I stayed until about 3:30. I slept in Saturday, so I got most of that sleep back, but still, I was tired. Then Saturday night we went to go see the new James Bond movie (good flick, but I'd have to watch it a couple of more times to get it all), went to IHOP afterwards, and then to a friend's house after that. Left at 1AM. Then had Ward Council at 9 AM the next day.
So I didn't quite catch up on my sleep like I like to do on the weekends. But I'm not too exhausted now.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment