In July, I went to Yosemite with some friends. I had gone just a few weeks before with Kelley, but it was amazing how things had changed in those few weeks. Most of the heavy snow had obviously melted long before, as the waterfalls, although still very full, were nothing like the previous trip. There's a bridge at Lower Yosemite Falls that I stood on and nearly froze to death from the mist the last time, but I don't think I even got a slight mist this trip.

Half dome! Always amazing!!!

After hiking up a bit, I sat here for almost an hour. It was bliss. I just felt so comfortable. This area must have been under freezing water when I went there the month before, but the weather was just perfect and the rocks were actually very comfortable. Bliss!

Lower Yosemite Falls

Half Dome looked awesome in the setting sun

The crew I went with
1 comment:
Looks like you've had some nice trips. Enjoy being single. I have been stuck in the house with two sick kids and a teething baby while my husband is out of town now for over a week. You can come and visiti Colorado and give me some adult conversation any time!
Post a Comment