Wow, it's been awhile. I'm not in the midst of a mouse hunt. I have a mouse in my house. He's been here about a month, but he's only recently really bugged me. He's killed two plants of mine (the first one was my Mother's Day flower from last year, the first plant I had that was going to live more than a year. That made me mad.
I'm also trying to get my house painted, my large tree stump removed from my front yard, and new furniture. I just need people to help. I need someone to help with the tree stump removal and helping move the furniture inside. I wouldn't mind help with the painting as well. Maybe I'll see if some friends on Facebook would be willing to help.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck getting everything done!
Post a Comment