Thursday, June 12, 2008
Weird states after taking a nap
Last night I got home from work, took the dogs out to do their business, then was on the couch watching some TV when I got really tired. I decided to take a nap, but not on my bed and not in the normal position on the couch. It was kind of a weird way of sleeping. Anyway, I fell asleep for a couple of hours and when I woke up, I had that weird feeling people (well, at least me) get sometime after waking up from a nap - like something's wrong but you just can't figure out what it is. I thought about it later last night and figured it's kind of a feeling that everybody in the world has gone somewhere else and you're the only one still there, and time and space are totally turned around. It's so weird. It's got to be some imbalance in equilibrium or something. I just remember having almost a panic for about a minute, trying to get everything in order.
Labels:
nap,
sleep,
weird feelings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know exactly what you are explaining. I've actually woken up thinking that it was the next day, but it's just my crazy mind playing tricks on me.
yeah, it's weird. I sometimes get almost a minor panic attack for just a few seconds
Post a Comment