Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Learning to dance the Thriller!

Last Saturday night, my church ward sponsored a dance for our youth. While there, my friend April and I decided it would be kind of fun to teach the Young Women (12-18 year old girls in our church) to dance the Thriller. Now, neither of us really know how to dance it, so we'll be watching the video and trying to emulate it. We're obviously not expecting to learn it all, but to know enough to have fun. That's the whole goal - have fun and try to learn something. What's really funny is that it was pretty much April's idea, which I really wouldn't have thought she'd be into. It's either going to be a lot of fun or pretty lame. Well, we'll make it fun!







1 comment:

Roberts Family said...

OK, I'm really interested if you guys really did it. I would love to see some Thriller moves.0